& Get More Done.
The PedalPC is a pedal-powered computer desk that can power a laptop, charge your phone, and more.
If you spend multiple hours a day sitting at a computer, wishing you were more active and energy self-sufficient, then the PedalPC might be right for you.
Generate up to 60 Watts of clean, renewable electricity. Anytime, anywhere.
Burn up to 300 Calories per hour while you work.
Save time--Get your workout during your workday.
What You Can (and Can't!) Do with a PedalPC
You can't do these (they take too much power!):
- power your refrigerator
- cook food
- run power tools
How It Works
- You pedal the generator, which generates electricity.
- The battery smooths its output, storing the excess you produce for use later when you're not pedaling.
- The control box monitors your power production and consumption.
- Eight power sockets (four on each side) supply power to your equipment.
- A small computer generates a dashboard you view with your web browser (see screenshot below).
Features and Benefits
Generates the same amount of electricity, day or night, rain or shine, wherever you are.
The desk pivots forward to make it easier to get on and off.
Both the seat and desk adjust to fit your body.
Large padded seat and mesh back allow you to work for long periods.
Folds into a compact size to make it easy to carry, with built-in rollers to make it easy to move.
Made from rugged, rustproof anodized aluminum to last a long time.
It's Not For Everyone
The PedalPC is best suited for energy-conscious people of average-or-above fitness level who want to be more active. It’s ideal for engineers, software developers and other technical people (like me!) who work from home.
If you would like more information, please contact me.